Only 30% of manufacturing companies know the exact condition of their machines. So what about the other 70%? How do they prevent expensive unplanned downtime and unforeseen outages?
- Christian Benk
- BK Vibro
The transition to predictive maintenance becomes difficult if you are not able to generate and collect the right data. You need to be able to not only collect data, but to also analyze and visualize the data in a dashboard, so you can act on it right away.
- Pieter Van Camp
- I-Care Group
In many cases, electrical safety does not yet receive the attention it deserves. Most factories work with some kind of control, but this does not provide the desired data to ensure a high level inspection. In addition, working methods and the associated output can vary quite a bit per location. Especially if a company has several branches, spread over more than one country.
- Chris Kramer