Register to attend this webinar and get your chance to win:
10 heavy-duty wireless sensors for vibration and temperature.
Heavy Duty Sensors can detect and measure vibrations in machinery and equipment. By analyzing the frequency and intensity of these vibrations, the sensors can identify potential problems such as misalignment, unbalanced parts, or worn bearings. The sensors can also monitor the temperature of critical components in machinery and equipment. By detecting temperature changes, the sensors can alert operators to potential problems such as overheating, which can lead to equipment failure.
The Semeq Gateway is a device that enables the wireless transmission of data from sensors to a central monitoring system. Its functions include information on vibration, temperature, oil analysis, ultrasound, humidity, etc
- Connects with all SEMEQ sensors (vibration, ultrasound, temperature, humidity) via Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.1.
- Connects to the data cloud via Ethernet cable, Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection.
- Integration via OPC, Modbus (Ethernet and RS485), Historian and EAM.
- Remote firmware update (OTA).
If you are the manager and/or director responsible for the profitability of your company’s assets, you can’t miss this webinar.
We will discuss topics such as:
• What are the tools available to maximize the GAINS from your OPERATIONS?
• How can you direct your OPERATIONS into INDUSTRY 4.0?
• Which IOT DEVICES exist to help with your COST SAVINGS initiatives?
• How can you optimize your PROCESS FLOW with PdM TECHNIQUES and TECHNOLOGIES?
It is important that when you initiate a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, you can understand its ROI.
• IoT & Telemetry Trade-off
• Predictive Maintenance in a Digital Transformation Context
• Maintenance Drives and Dilemma Best Practices
About the Presenters:
Silvio dos Santos is a Global Subject Matter Expert in predictive maintenance, reliability, and digital transformation with over 20 years of experience in many industrial segments. He is a strong business development professional with a result driven mindset. He is also a CRMP & CAT3 Vibration Analyst.
Julia B Piva is a Computer Engineer based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from FACAMP in Brazil and is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Software Engineering at Harvard University. Julia has completed several online MIT courses to enhance her computer science skills and knowledge.
Julia works in Artificial Intelligence and is a Teacher Assistant at Harvard University in Advanced Deep Learning. She is passionate about using technology to solve complex problems and has a keen interest in machine learning and natural language processing.
Throughout her career, Julia has worked with various clients and gained a reputation for her strong technical skills and ability to work well in a team. She is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest technological advances and constantly seeks new opportunities to learn and grow.
In her free time, Julia enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Julia’s goal is to become a leading expert in the field of artificial intelligence and to use her skills to make a positive impact on society. Her motto is “Never stop learning, always keep growing.”