Senior Reliability Engineer
Location: Paya Lebar, Singapore
Our client is is a leading onestop digital, wireless and broadband communications technology products innovator, which provides state-of-the-art satellite-based communication terminals and solutions for a wide variety of voice and IP-based data applications.
- Conduct reliability modelling and prediction using military and commercial standards (MIL-HDBK-217, Telcordia).
- Interpret commercial, industrial, military, space, and avionics standards – including, but not limited to, IEC 60945, MIL-STD-810, DO-160, NASA standards, ECSS standards. Additionally, She/he should be able to communicate and clarify these requirements to the design team in a timely manner.
- Identify possible reliability (mechanical/electronics/RF) issues in the early stages of the design and development process.
- Plan and conduct environmental qualification tests such as vibration and shock, thermal, thermal-vacuum, humidity, ingress protection. She/he should be able to search for, assess, and liaise with external test laboratories for tests that are not executable in-house.
- Design and conduct accelerated life tests based on life-stress models to aid investigations/FA/experiments.
- Compose reports for tests that have been conducted.
- Oversee the regulatory compliance processes for FCC, CE, IC. She/he should be able to negotiate/liaise with the test laboratories in terms of the applicable standards and test cost.
- Coordinate with the sales team and government agencies in acquiring in-country type approvals for AVI products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Candidate with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the organization who practicing ISO 9001 QMS especially in the area of corrective and preventive action.
- Similar experience in compliance and environmental testing will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to work with Lambda Predict software will be an added advantage
Ha Wai Qi
Registration Number: R1986515
EA License Number: 18C9027
Information Technology Other
Telecommunications Information Technology and Services