Plant Reliability Engineer (Experienced or Entry Level)
Location: Mountain Iron, MN
Minnesota Ore Operations, Minntac and Keetac is hiring Plant Reliability Specialist:
This role is for and experienced OR early career mechanical or electrical engineers interested in working in a mining environment focusing on Reliability Maintenance. Those with reliability or maintenance experience or those with a knack for entry into this field are welcome to apply.
In this role, you will learn and/or be responsible for:
– Development and execution of multiple improvement programs and projects across the Maintenance and Reliability functions.
– Providing technical support to ensure that Preventative / Predictive Programs, Maintenance Planning Processes are executed to meet current and long term objectives.
– Providing direction and assistance in conducting analysis of system maintainability and reliability studies of equipment; develop and utilize appropriate surveillance and feedback systems to generate and evaluate data.
_ Performing Root Cause Analysis of systems and subsystems within a manufacturing environment.
– Conducting field analysis of operations, investigations, evaluation and reviews and provide feedback to appropriate functional groups including executive staff.
– Identifying operational delays and lead activities for problem-solving and continuous improvement activities.
– Developing monthly progress reports for Operating areas under your responsibility.
– Developing effective PM’s for equipment to support business unit metrics. Interact with other Operating facilities to ensure consistent practices are maintained.
Basic Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or related Engineering degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive computer skills with Microsoft Office products
- Strong organization, communication, and problem solving skills
What we offer:
– Opportunity for career growth and development
– A team oriented environment
– A career with an iconic corporation
– Competitive salary with incentive pay
– An extremely attractive benefits package
– Paid relocation
Salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement