Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Location: York, PA
Maintenance Reliability Engineer
About the job
The Maintenance Reliability Engineer originates and develops analysis methods to determine reliability of components, equipment and processes. Acquires and analyzes maintenance data. Prepares diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations and reports to define reliability problems and make recommendations for improvements and avoids maintenance delays. Conducts analysis of maintainability problems and investigates to determine the outage required for the situation, with consideration given to cost limitations for equipment uptime/downtime, repair/replacement costs and weight, size and availability of materials/equipment. Determines cost advantages of alternatives and develops action plans that comply with demands for timely repair of processes/equipment.
The Maintenance Reliability Engineer tasks will include:
- Provides engineering leadership and expertise in developing, improving and maintaining a maintenance program
- Provides engineering support for reliability and PM programs
- Analyze OEE for improvement opportunities then develop and implement solutions
- Perform route cause failure analysis and ensure corrective actions are taken to prevent future issues
- Provides daily reports of OEE / equipment availability and coordinates with Process Engineers for improvement implementation
Do you have:
- Associates in Engineering required (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- 5 years of maintenance experience
- 0-2 years of engineering experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Lean manufacturing skills to include waste identification, Kaizen, 5S
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills, safety conscious, problem solver who can tolerate stress
- S. degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude with electrical and controls experience preferred
- Implementation experience with CMMS. SAP Preferred
- Health / Dental / Vision for employee and dependents
- Company retirement plan
- Company paid disability
- Competitive paid time off program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application!
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry.