Episode 8: Ron Moore
Welcome to Episode 8 of The Leadership Connection! On today’s episode…
The Leadership Connection Host, Doug Plucknette, interviews reliability leader Ron Moore in Episode 8 of this series. Ron specializes in maintenance, manufacturing performance leadership, and engaging the workforce, management. Ron is the author of Making Common Sense Common Practice, 5th ed.; of What Tool? When? A Management Guide, 2nd ed.; of Where Do We Start Our Improvement Program?; of Business Fables & Foibles; of A Common Sense Approach to Defect Elimination; and of Our Transplant Journey: A Caregiver’s Story, as well as some 70 journal articles.
More about Ron Moore…
- Author of 1) Making Common Sense Common Practice; 2) What Tool? When? A Management Guide; 3) Where Do We Start Our Improvement Program?; 4) Business Fables & Foibles; 5) A Common Sense Approach to Defect Elimination; 6) Our Transplant Journey; and 70+ papers
- Authority on strategies and practices for operational excellence
- Clients in North & South America, Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa,
- Managing Partner of The RM Group, Inc. for 27 years
- Prior to consulting – President of Computational Systems, Inc. (CSI)
- BSME, MSME, MBA, PE, CMRP
We hope you enjoy this episode!